Wednesday, August 04, 2010

O.V. #17 RC of Roswell Pecos Valley 8-4-10

Home Turf Tour cont.

Second of my home club visits.  These folks have been encouraging to me and very supportive of my personal and professional efforts for years.  Several have literally watched me 'grow up' as a speaker and businessman.  Very grateful to have this group standing beside me on many fronts, including the 2011 District Convention.  Very active on the District level for years and very aggressive from a membership and project perspective, RC Pecos Valley is one of a handful of clubs in our District that is growing very strategically.  Very strong with our youth exchange program.  Hundreds of volunteer hours for our youth.  Thanks for your friendship and support!
President Wendell (top notch guy), and TP

No comments: