Sunday, July 22, 2012


Official Visit # 8, Deming
July 19, 2012


This club invited me to a board meeting at 11:00 AM.  In visiting with these dedicated members I found a club that is so very involved in the community that it really did not have the true vision of their efforts until I began share the information about what I saw.  This club works with the schools, the local government, not for profits in the area and individuals of need in the community.

The meeting of the Deming club is held at the Rio Mimbres Country Club.  President Linda Lindsay opened the meeting of this amazing club at 12:15.  I am very familiar with this club.  I have visited this club and watched this club gain enthusiasm and energy every year.

I always have fun with this club and each of the members.  I was received so openly.  This is the greatest job in the world.  I get to meet with amazing Rotarians every day and my view of the world is better than most because of the people I know.  Rotary is alive and well in Luna County and Deming, NM.



Deming Club Visit


Board Meeting prior to the regular meeting.


Making the point of the wonderful work of this club.

Me and President Linda

No comments: