Sunday, September 16, 2012

Official Visit # 25, Albuquerque Del Norte

August 22, 2010

This was my second visit to this club.  Once as the DGE and today.  If I were to hand a label on this club, it would be the happy club.  I never saw so many smiles in my life.  There was a true feeling of happiness in the room.  

As I listened to the meeting and visited with old friends I found all to be involved and engaged in the efforts of this club to make the world a better place.  It seemed that every member was involved in some way in a program or a project.  There was conversation about the needs of the programs at each table and there was laughter; a lot of laughter.

I left this meeting with a warm glow.  I left with the thought that someone, and no one knows who right  now, is going to have a better life because this club exists.  That is a really great thing to walk away with in you heart as to travel to the next club.  Fun times in 5520.

President Darcy and Me
 

No comments: