Sunday, September 16, 2012

Official Visit # 26, Albuquerque Del Sol

August 23, 2012

When I heard we were going to meet in the basement of a hospital, I was just a little concerned.  I had been led to believe that not much energy or activity is ever found in the basement of a hospital.  Really?  This club is going to build energy meeting here?

Well, never worry about energy anywhere the Albuquerque Del Sol club meets.  And don't go to this club to take a nap or to have a nice restful calm meeting to prepare your thoughts before your work day.  You come to this meeting to revitalize and rebuild.  This club is strong.  It is full of District Leadership. It is wonderful.

I had an incredible time at this club, saw some wonderful old friends and truly left with a song of joy and wonder in my head.  As I headed home I could not help but reflect on the wonders of Rotary and power of good people doing great things for all they did not know.  Wow!  Rotary is vibrating in Albuquerque.

The meal is always the greatest time to converse.
 
Another view of a reason to meat.
 
Me and President Dave
 
 

No comments: