Thursday, October 14, 2010

O.V. # 38 - RC of Santa Fe del Sur 10-13-10

President John is a pretty motivated guy to begin with so heading into this club meeting I was eagerly anticipating what was to come.  A 'tenured' club with a ton of potential, there is a lot of past and present district leadership represented in this club.  Similar to what other clubs in the district are experiencing, this group is dealing with issues with meeting location and membership, but they do have the answers and are adjusting to meet the existing needs of their membership.  

Leona was a riot offering up many an opinion during my talk (which I appreciated) and I believe this club is on the verge of a major turn around in the next several months.  Thank you to the Inn at Santa Fe for a great night's stay as well thanks to Helen D and Victoria B for representing your clubs and hosting me the night before.  Great time.

President John and TP

board meeting




No comments: