Tuesday, December 21, 2010

RC of Hobbs Christmas Party 12-9-10

What a great time, great hosts, and thanks for the invite.  RC Hobbs held their Christmas Party at the Hobbs Country Club and I have captioned some of the events below.  Shared some great laughs and made new friends..... Patty, Janna, Judy, Jo, and David, you've got a good thing going there, keep it up!  Chris, thanks for the ride, Lindsay, the picture.

As a single guy, it is always nice to make new friends.  One of my new friends... or shall I say I was hit on by a tenured veteran of Rotary. 

way cool lady, way funny, she went right for my knee.  When I blush it goes from the front to the back of my bald head!

Now she is playing with my beard... Nice!

Heavy hitters from RC Hobbs



cool cats Chris and Janna, along with the ever texting Lindsay

Heavy hitters from RC Hobbs

and no, those tickets weren't cheap


Former Miss NM Lindsay and TP

house of dancing lights, local radio station coordinates with the movement of the lights.  Way neat.




No comments: