Tuesday, August 03, 2010

O.V. #14 RC of Roswell Sunrise 8-3-10

Home Turf Tour

This morning I spoke to the RC of Roswell Sunrise, my home club.  Jared our President handed out the 'Be My Guest' cards and then it was time to speak.  Obviously as a growing speaker, there is a little 'something' about speaking on one's home turf.  Like family yes, but also they have watched me 'grow up' in many ways.  To look out and see several of the Past Presidents who followed after me and know I have their support and to see my fellow club members and knowing they care is a very special talk indeed.  

I thank them for their continued belief in me and my personal and professional endeavors.  I thank Jared for serving and being so supportive.  They are one of the handful of clubs in the District that is growing and I am proud to be part of this group.   The hardest question during Q&A was from Jared "Being that you always ask two or three questions of our guest speakers, would you now ask a couple questions of yourself"!  Classic! 




No comments: