Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Rotary Club of Los Alamos

I had so much fun visiting the Rotary Club of Los Alamos.  They do so many wonderful projects in their community and also participate in Youth Exchange and RYLA.  A personal thank you to President Thuman Talley and his wife Gaye for their warm hospitality during my stay.  I had the opportunity to visit with their Youth Exchange student and RYLA alumni, Samantha Hennissey, who placed 2nd in the RYLA Speak Off which Michele and I had the privilege of judging.  Samantha did a wonderful job and we are so proud of her. I look forward to visiting this club again in the future.

President Thurman Talley

Youth Exchange Student and RYLA Alumni Samantha Hennissey presenting me
with two flags from her district in Australia

Club Meeting

No comments: