Saturday, August 18, 2012


Official Visit # 19, Santa Fe
August 9, 2012


This was the last meeting of an incredible week.  The Rotary Club of Santa Fe spells ROTARY in capital letters.  The side of Rotary I saw in this club is wondrous.

There are so many things going on with this club that I began to be overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of what this club does.  I cannot find an area of the community that the members of this club touch in way or another.  Friendly, oh yes, but not more friendly than another, but this club is as friendly as the small clubs we have visited.  The Santa Fe club is wonderful.

I drove four hours on my way home thinking of the greatness of Rotary in Northern District 5520.  As I left I had only three clubs left to visit in the north and Rotary is strongly represented.  I am proud to be the Governor of and incredible District.  Wow!
Santa Fe tailgating.
Fine dining with fine friends
Praising Rotary in Santa Fe

President Allen and Me



 

No comments: