Saturday, August 18, 2012


Official Visit # 20, Las Cruces Rio Grande
August 14, 2012

This week I sleep in my own bed.  It really doesn’t get any better than this.  Today was a meeting with old and longtime friends.  This was somewhat of a reunion and time to rekindle relations.

This club is wonderfully organized and greatly effective in all that they do.  The club is very active in the community and hugely active on and international front.  They are a joy to work with and a wonder to visit.  This club truly makes a difference in the community.

I had an incredibly fun time at this meeting and will make it a point to revisit once this year of adventure is complete and I have some time to sit and enjoy Rotary in the Mesilla Valley.  Super Duper Rio Grande.

Rotary in action in Las Cruces

One looked up and the other looked down.  Huh!


President Wendy and Me
Addressing my friends

No comments: