Tuesday, July 20, 2010

O.V. #7 - RC of Rio Rancho 7-20-10

Think Chile (as in the pepper).... and read on!




I met with their Board prior to the meeting. This club impressed me very early on in our Rotary year. About 2 weeks ago, President Neil sent me a power point detailing additional 'incentives' that they were going to place ABOVE AND BEYOND the sweet pot that is the District Incentive Plan (details www.rotary5520.org 2010-11 Leadership link go to Expectations of the Club President).

They call it their Chile Club.

One New Member = Green Chile Level
One month of free Rotary meeting lunch
Plus all District Governor Bronze Benefits

Two New Members = Red Chile Level
Two months of free Rotary Lunch
Plus all District Governors Silver Benefits

Three New Members = Red & Green Level
SIX (6) months of free Rotary Lunch
Plus all District Governor Gold Club Benefits

FIVE (5) New Members = Smokin’ Hot Level
One Year of Free Rotary Lunch
Plus all Governor’s Platinum Club Benefits

I think this is totally creative and steps it up a notch. WAY TO GO Neil and Rio Rancho Rotary.

While I was there they had their first club member submit their commitment card to bring in 3 new members in the next year.

So as of today, I have District club commitments (on commitment cards) of 13 new members that I am aware of.

No comments: