Wednesday, July 21, 2010

O.V. #8 RC of Rio Rancho Sunrise - 7-21-10






E N E R G Y !
I am currently a member of and was a member in Dallas of a breakfast club.  I have visited many breakfast clubs around the world.  This one has the most energy of any breakfast club or noon or night club I have ever been to.  The cheers, chants, near screaming at some points.  These folks were awake at 7.00 AM and had a great time doing it.  What a pleasure to speak to them as a club and then with their Board.  

This club is doing a lot of the 'tool kit' items as listed in our training and Target.  President Sean has been an advocate and supporter of our Target since inception and I appreciate his high level of communication with myself and the District.  Great guy, great Board.  Thank you all for the experience!




No comments: