Sunday, October 21, 2012


Official Visit # 41, Alamogordo White Sands
October 4, 2012

I have had the chance to visit with this club on multiple occasions.  I have a large number of friends in this club and that makes my visit here very refreshing.  To visit old friends that are doing so many things is great.  I have looked forward to this visit.

The room was full and all were very welcoming.  This club is the sponsoring club for the Interact Club in Alamogordo and works with the other clubs in the Tularosa Basin.  This was my final visit to all of the three (3) clubs in this Basin.  I had been told that how strong Rotary was in this area, Rotary is incredibly strong and I will tell that forever.

This club is a model to the district and the Rotary world, but hand in hand with the other two (2) clubs are models to Rotary International.  What a great visit.  Thank you all so much.

The White Sands Club gathering

Talking about Foundation




President Matt and Me







No comments: