Sunday, October 21, 2012


Official Visit # 46, Los Lunas
October 16, 2012

I worked in this area for about three (3) years.  I attended this club as a visiting Rotarian for that time.  I have felt like a member of this club for a long time.  The last time I visited this club was about three (3) years ago. 

There is a saying that the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I could not help but notice that some of my friends were sitting in the same place doing the same things that they did the last time I was there.  This club is still involved with the schools and the universities.  The still give every 3rd grader a dictionary. 

It is a great thing to meet with old friends doing great things for Rotary.  Good friends, old memories, and a vision to serve more to get more done.  This is Rotary in Los Lunas.  A really good time.

Presenting to old friends

President Mike, ADG John and Me

No comments: