Sunday, October 21, 2012


Official Visit # 49, Northeast El Paso
October 18, 2012

This club is a fun club.  As I arrived early, about 11:30, I was greeted by two gentlemen that took their time to share this club with me.  The club meets in the far Northeast of El Paso and works with Fort Bliss and the soldiers and families. 

This club is very proud of their work in the community and the fundraising success they all have.  The members of the club are open to conversation and enthusiastic about the new and great things that can happen.  The members of the club are fun to be with and very enjoyable.  This was a very congenial meeting and I learned a great deal about their area of the community they serve.

This visit was pleasant and the club made me feel very much at home.  All of the members are very proud of their club and all they do in El Paso.  The monies that this club raises do so much for the community along with the sweat equity that is so important to this club.  I truly enjoyed this visit.

Members coming together for a meeting in El Paso

Sharing ideas with the club.

President Jose and me.

No comments: