Sunday, October 21, 2012


Official Visit # 42, Santa Rosa
October 9, 2012

Get your kicks on Route 66!  That pretty well sums up this meeting.  I meet with some of the most wonderful people that Santa Rosa had to offer.  The members of this Board and this club were incredibly warm am enjoyable. 

As they began to tell the story of their club I was in awe of the stories they told and the projects they have.  The energy in the room was wonderful and the camaraderie of the members of this club screamed Rotary fellowship.  They laughed and joked with each other and made the as enjoyable a meeting as I have attended.


The community is being improved every day by this club.   They are active in all areas of Rotary and so very willing to share and work for the improvement of this community and the world.  This was a wonderful visit.  I am so glad I was here.  Great times with great people.  What a kick.
Members getting ready to meet.
Efficient club meeting


No comments: